8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love what you've done, you have one of the cleanest GG FA5 on the site! I honestly think you should go after a crazier set of wheels to give you that step up in looks, but other than that it looks great!
Thanks! Although if I were ever to swap out my rims, it would only be for some TE-37s, so I don't know if those classify as crazy.
Meh. Not quite TW yet. :kisssmiley: Whats up with the mani?
Mani updates are in my build thread. My hands and back hurt from all the sanding. I really need some REAL tools! (Well, that, and I built a house all morning before all the mani work.)

·
Registered
42,512 Posts
Thanks! Although if I were ever to swap out my rims, it would only be for some TE-37s, so I don't know if those classify as crazy.

Mani updates are in my build thread. My hands and back hurt from all the sanding. I really need some REAL tools! (Well, that, and I built a house all morning before all the mani work.)
TE37s in the right color and specs would classify as crazy :woowoo:

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
LOVE the HFP front and Mugen sides and rear. I agree that the wheels could be a bit *more* but I like the HFPs nonetheless. Personal preference is to keep the amber in the headlights but other than that, it's perfect.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
thats is one hot GG. the mugen rear and sides look really nice on GG. i wish i had the money to do that to mine.

and if your going to go with TEs, mag blue FTW!!

·
Premium Member
26,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wOw the Mugen diffuser looks great on a GG! Clean ride

:1:

Not bad for a girl

:giggle:
Thanks. The diffuser came out even better than I had hoped! Girl wut :pinkreadtherules:
Use a dremel. Dremel is the best invention ever.
Lolz. It doesn't sand right. But that manifold has already seen hours of drimmel work! I have those little sander attachments for my drill. I still haven't progressed beyond the most aggressive grit. :pinksadface:
TE37s in the right color and specs would classify as crazy :woowoo:
Gun metal! But I am not sure if I'm going to do it. The color match isn't as exact as the HFPs.
LOVE the HFP front and Mugen sides and rear. I agree that the wheels could be a bit *more* but I like the HFPs nonetheless. Personal preference is to keep the amber in the headlights but other than that, it's perfect.
Thanks! And, yea. my build is a little too eclectic to please everyone 100%, but that's cool. It'd be boring if no one had advice for me. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
26,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats is one hot GG. the mugen rear and sides look really nice on GG. i wish i had the money to do that to mine.

and if your going to go with TEs, mag blue FTW!!
Nah, I'd go with gun metal. I wouldn't want anything as flashy as blue.
:yeahthat:

EDIT: i took too long to read the build thread that the question was already answered lol
Sorry, I am a bit verbose!
looks great
I really want the Mugen sides and rear for my 09 RR sedan... where'd you get them from? Are the authentic or reps? Finally how much? If you don't feel comfortable answering that's fine and if you want, you can PM me.
They are authentic. I had to get a Mugen to buy them for me. The prices are listed on this site, but you can't order them without enlisting help. Shipping is pretty hefty too, because they package each of the side skirts separately!
I like the ride a lot, but not feeling the wheels. I honestly was never a fan of GG with the carbon bronze HFP wheels. I don't like wheels being the same color as the car unless it's white on white
I do love TW with white wheels too. And NHBP with black rims . . . I guess I'm boring!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I think the wheels being the same color as the car looks great. Sure, if you could find the perfect wheel, it would make your car look that much better. But do what you like because you have great taste and the car looks fantastic.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.