8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed front and rear under body spoilers. I decided not to do the sides. I've fallen in love with this car again, and I've only had it a week! Next up on the to-do list is window tint, clear-bra, then I get dirty under the hood. Can't wait!! Other mods will have to wait until after crush. No time for mods in Aug/Sept in wine country. Harvest is here. How ya like me now?:box:

"I've got a fever....and the only prescription....is more VTEC"

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
im very jealous. i think im gonna get the rear first for my nhbp and then go for the front. maybe ill gt some type R sideskirts later on since they cost about 30 bucks more than the hfp ones

·
Registered
791 Posts
Pdivizzle0112 said:
im very jealous. i think im gonna get the rear first for my nhbp and then go for the front. maybe ill gt some type R sideskirts later on since they cost about 30 bucks more than the hfp ones
mugen side skirts don't look bad either. Its just the HFP sides don't change the look of the care enough to be worth the money.

·
Banned
441 Posts
b4 clickin i thought this wasn't gonna look right w/out side skirts. it looks a lot better than i thought tho. better than coupes that try to leave them off

·
Registered
47 Posts
:thumb: Looks nice, I am going to do the same on my NHBP Si. The side skirts don't change the look of the car enough to be worth the money in my opinion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts