8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just picked up an 08 SI, I love it! i used to be kind of anti honda im a former sr20 swaped 240sx and doge srt-4 owner, i acually traded in the srt-4 for the civic. ill will admit the the srt-4 was faster, but i dont think that matters much. the civic is so sleek and comfortable and you cant beat the sound of vtec kickin in. im a changed man!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
so i just picked up an 08 SI, I love it! i used to be kind of anti honda im a former sr20 swaped 240sx and doge srt-4 owner, i acually traded in the srt-4 for the civic. ill will admit the the srt-4 was faster, but i dont think that matters much. the civic is so sleek and comfortable and you cant beat the sound of vtec kickin in. im a changed man!
the only thing a SRT-poor and a SR20 240 have in common is a snail... and tires

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where is the best place on the web to find quality after market parts for the si? not cheap ebay stuff? can anyone sugest?

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
where is the best place on the web to find quality after market parts for the si? not cheap ebay stuff? can anyone sugest?
I'd hit up all the sponsor of this awesome site. BE / Corsports / collegehill honda and the list goes on and on and on and on... check them out, they have their own threads with Sponsored specials for 8th members.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Welcome!!! enjoy ya stay

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awesome man, congratulations on the new ride. And props for sucking it up and getting over your own car prejudices.

·
Registered
40 Posts
welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts