8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so basically i picked up my new RR Si Coupe a couple weeks ago, and i babied her for the first 750 miles, so today was my first day of VTEC and im in love, and to cap off my first night of VTEC is this story

its about 12:15 and im drivin home from my gfs house, a motorcycle comes flyin by me so naturally i keep up with him, well i pull up next to him and recognize him as my dads friend, so i roll down my window and say hey, and he says "omg i cant belive your on the road!" and then he tells me i cant keep up with him, so of course with my newly found VTEC we decide that after the next light (never any cops there) we'd run em.:eek:hsnap: so we get up to the next light and as we approach it the light turns green, he revs his engine, i downshift into 3rd,:vtec: and we take off, he had to swerve in front of me twice because of cars ahead of him, but other than the fact he was ahead of me when we started i kept up with him and woulda passed him if he hadnt gotten in front of me MY GOD I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!:lildevil:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea ive been a memmber on here n chatting for a while, havent gotten around to posting pics, well cept my avatar is one of my pics, but cheap digital camera + novice photographer = sub par pics

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.