8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought this a couple of weeks ago ('09 FG2 with navi, all-weather floor mats, trunk tray, and splash guards), but I haven't been able to take any non-cell-phone pictures cuz the wife was out of town with the camera! So, here is my new baby. I can't wait to start modding...not sure where to start though. Probably get tinting, replace the girly horn, and get some JDM emblems! :dancingcoolsmiley:

I love my new car, but I really need to lay off the :vtec:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Added P2R TBS and gaskets on 2009-09-12...also, forgot to add that I installed Accord horns a couple of weeks ago, and I got the windows tinted within the first couple months of owning the car

Added custom intake created by JEA86 on 2009-09-14

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Debage her... drop, lip kit, tint... and swap out the ugly third brake light... then its all up to you from there :thumb:.. good luck on your project
I hadn't even thought about the brake light. What's the part number for the old red one? I can't find it anywhere, and I can't find a web site that makes custom 3rd brake lights for the Si.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.