8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I stopped by the dealership where I bought my 08 Fg2 on 10-10. I was just going to show off my mods to my salesman as he was pretty cool during my car buying experience and he was also into modding cars. I figured I would bring my camera along and I was glad I did.

It may not be as big of a deal as it was months ago but they did have a ....

They had it parked out front as you can see and I asked why it was not parked inside. The salesman told it had been but there were not too many people looking at it. Then he mentioned they added on 5 grand to the sticker. No big surprise there.

Market adjustment ftl...

Here's some more angles. The car was wedged in a parking spot and I could not park along side it.

I had to stop and take a few pics of this car as well...

By the way it's Arrowhead Honda in Peoria AZ. I know there was one member on the 8th who sold cars there but I have not seen him post in a long time. I have bought two cars from them in the past and they seemed pretty honest. Then again they are charging 5k over for the Mugen but whatever.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, well, the salesman who sold me my Si wasn't even there so I ended up talking to another guy. We were talking about the Mugen and during the conversation I pointed to my Si which was plainly visible. He glanced at it and looking like he didn't give a damn about it. I guess he figured I wasn't there to buy a car so talking to me was a waste of time.

Then again, he was honest about the price of the Mugen. He told me he though 35k was way too much and only the most die hard Honday fan would ever consider buying it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts