8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Looks great, the yellow fogs go great with that color. Are those Real Mugen visors or Mugen Style?? they look good either way.. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like mine except I pulled the pin stripes off and I don't have fogs yet. You going to leave your stripes on?
yea ima keep them on cuz i haven't seen hardly any FA5's with them on so i like to be different :thumb:
How do you keep your FBP looking so good. Any advice?
i wash it once every week using the rainX car wash/wax from walmart. It cost like 4 bucks and it has canuba beads or something like that wax the car as i'm washing it. :thumb:
what kinda fogs r they?
as far as the fogs go i just went onto ebay and looked for cheap fogs then i installed them and they came out incredibly nice. They are oem "replacement" fogs but since i didn't have fogs in the first place lol i used these as the main fogs and had to wire them my way instead of the oem way. i used a switch that i purchased from advanced auto parts for like 2 bucks and ran the wiring.
came out really sweet.

·
Registered
296 Posts
as far as the fogs go i just went onto ebay and looked for cheap fogs then i installed them and they came out incredibly nice. They are oem "replacement" fogs but since i didn't have fogs in the first place lol i used these as the main fogs and had to wire them my way instead of the oem way. i used a switch that i purchased from advanced auto parts for like 2 bucks and ran the wiring.
came out really sweet.
very nice. u should do a write up :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts