8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My A/c wasnt working, only blowing hot air, I took it in, left it for the day, by the noon the following day it was ready. They had to replace the air condensor, which they did for absolutely free. From what I had read not many people have had this fix covered under their warrenty, such a weight off my mind with summer around the corner. Totally satisfied with the customer service:usa::thumbsup:, Thanks!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
good it was covered! its supposed to be covered though if you have warranty left. Some dealers make stupid excuses but some back up their product and do their job properly.

Everything about the climate control system should be covered. EVERY component.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was the nature of my problem which is why I was suprised when they fixed it for free. They said that it wasnt usually covered under warrenty but since I had been sucha good customer they would take care of it. I guess they'll get me the next time my car eats rocks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Every component should be covered unless... a rock has impacted the condensor causing a leak???

Effin warranty whores
then thats an insurance issue. If debris from the road effed up your car you can claim insurance and depending on the coverage you have you might not pay anything.

And it all depends on the dealer also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts