8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the best money I've ever spent. I ran my car for about a year and a half with I/H/E. The car ran good but was tired of staring at 6k rpm for vtec to pop and go. I bought flashpro and got my E-Tunez package with Rulo. Within 24 hrs I received my first email with a cal. and instructions. Performed the task that were on the list and sent off the datalog. Less than 24hrs I had my new cal. and next instructions. Each new cal. better than the last and my car was really coming alive. Communication was outstanding and answered every question I had in lamen terms that I could understand. Rulo was very understanding and worked with me and my busy schedule. As I wasn't always able to get my datalogging done and sent to him sometimes a week apart. Rulo was a professional the whole time and I could not be happier or more satified with the service and the oval performance and drivability of my car. Thank you E-Tunez for making a service like this available and having Rulo as one of your tuners. If your on the fence about getting an E-Tunez package. I hope this helps to get you down and get it done.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sounds amazing bro..... I too just recently got tuned by Steve Bv1 from E-Tunez and my car runs amazingly and pulls harder than before with all the bolt-ons...... E-TUNEZ FTW.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts