8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is not a photoshop, but rather a drawing since I sketch during my free-time. Took me 50 minutes, used only 0.7mm lead pencil for this on just printer paper. No professional utensils used.

I drew a pic of my steering wheel w/ a bit of dash view

Sort of a side hobby of mine, I made a pretty successful business out of it. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
157 Posts
you'e got some skill as an artist but it looks like you need a booster seat for you driving position =]

can you draw a sedan taking a corner sliding rally style and sort of mid corner he gets air born a little?

similar to the ken block gymkana video where he drifts over a jump.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Great Job !!!

ps. Maybe the "bump" on the bottom of it should be more to the right ....
if it was a picture, lol

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
haha looks cool. I can tell u spent some time on it. The center portion is a bit small.

I like it.

I used to like drawing side profiles of Jeeps and stuff. They were fun. Our cars are so smooth and round it's hard to get the proportions right

nice werk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. Yea I know its not perfect, it wasn't meant to be. Just a sketch! Plus i only used a lead pencil for this and made it before passing out to bed lol. The bump was fixed when I woke up the next day.

I'll get around to drawing any requests! Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey guys,

This is not a photoshop, but rather a drawing since I sketch during my free-time. Took me 50 minutes, used only 0.7mm lead pencil for this on just printer paper. No professional utensils used.

I drew a pic of my steering wheel w/ a bit of dash view

[URL=http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k172/frozensubby/CivicWheel_zpsd0c4fed5.jpg]image
[/URL]

Sort of a side hobby of mine, I made a pretty successful business out of it. Let me know what you think!
That looks awesome

·
Registered
16,395 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
33 Participants
Rania_d
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing