1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
wheel locks asap

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
that shits bomb squad, i wouldn't even hate, because there isn't much that needs to be done to it, haha, sick.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Ahh I just noticed that there was no mark-up over the MSRP. Good to me =)

Realistically, the price does seem worth ~30k when you figure that none of us can acquire the parts on that car, and he can. Plus the exclusivity of it.. I think it's worth the 8k, personally.

Not to mention he can make it all back ordering parts that 'break' on his car and selling them on here :p

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
I Vtec said:
Ahh I just noticed that there was no mark-up over the MSRP. Good to me =)

Realistically, the price does seem worth ~30k when you figure that none of us can acquire the parts on that car, and he can. Plus the exclusivity of it.. I think it's worth the 8k, personally.

Not to mention he can make it all back ordering parts that 'break' on his car and selling them on here :p

^^^ haha ur in a positive mood

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
I'd rather get a 350z for that kind of money. $30k for a civic that has same performance as the $20k civic? No thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep, the onlee color for mugen....that sunday we just decided to stop by the dealer and one of the salesman told us that they had one at the bak, so didn't havetoo wait at all it came in on sunday afternoon, he bought it the next day.

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
nayilsi said:
^^^ haha ur in a positive mood
I'm usually in a positive mood, just 8th brings out the worst in me. Case in point when several months ago I asked what Honda was gonna do to compete with all the cars coming out and I was bashed to hell and back. New Cobalt is released and the whole thread is covered with how Honda needs to step it up. Just dumb stuff like that..

But lets try not to de-rail this thread. I think this is a sweet car. It's a *touch* overpriced. I think at 28k this would be an amazing car.. And I'm sure it looks insanely sexy in person, but it really should've gotten some of that Mugen loving that Mugen put into the RR, where they brought it from 225 BHP to 240 BHP. I really don't understand why they didn't do that.. I think it would've made the sales on this thing insane.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
I Vtec said:
I'm usually in a positive mood, just 8th brings out the worst in me. Case in point when several months ago I asked what Honda was gonna do to compete with all the cars coming out and I was bashed to hell and back. New Cobalt is released and the whole thread is covered with how Honda needs to step it up. Just dumb stuff like that..

But lets try not to de-rail this thread. I think this is a sweet car. It's a *touch* overpriced. I think at 28k this would be an amazing car.. And I'm sure it looks insanely sexy in person, but it really should've gotten some of that Mugen loving that Mugen put into the RR, where they brought it from 225 BHP to 240 BHP. I really don't understand why they didn't do that.. I think it would've made the sales on this thing insane.

i remember that thread.... and thats where the MS3 came into perspective.

SRSLY!!!! 240 from 2.0.... WE WILL GET IT.... but maybe after we have children.

Honda is serious about making the most out of 2.0s by staying NA.

mugens and type Rs NA right ?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts