8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm Cindy, n here's my FG! questions, comments or suggestions, feel free :wigglesmiley:

EDIT: i wanna thank Wheeler (GreyK20), for all his help! :wavey:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
ooooo i like the 2nd pic, how you can see the engine bay just a tadd. Nice shots :thumb: did you take those pics yourself, minus the rolling ofcourse, or did you have them professonaly done?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ooooo i like the 2nd pic, how you can see the engine bay just a tadd. Nice shots :thumb: did you take those pics yourself, minus the rolling ofcourse, or did you have them professonaly done?
thank you! :D

i wish i could take pics such as these! they were all taken by a Canibeat photographer. the ones i uploaded, are the ones i really :love:

·
Perry Important Vember
18,773 Posts
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
trufflesaremoney*, TWsedan, jeijei, FGLOVE, sbrimages, Galaxy Grey Si Coupe, Lev, asphyxxed

:excited:

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
thank you! :D

i wish i could take pics such as these! they were all taken by a Canibeat photographer. the ones i uploaded, are the ones i really :love:
:shocked: how'd you get that setup?!?! did you contact them and setup a shoot time? If so how much molah did it cost?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just sayn, alot of women that try to mod their cars in my area allways rice that ***** out. i love what youve done so far. what else have you done as far as apperance?
ohh fsho, i get ya.

i've just been working on appearance. bought wheels, coilys, tires, camber kit, n ARC winglets. sold the winglets cause i didn't feel like putting them on. i have another set laying around somewhere, so if i change my mind, i can still put em on :]

:shocked: how'd you get that setup?!?! did you contact them and setup a shoot time? If so how much molah did it cost?
no no. the photographer is friends with one of my friends. got his #, sent him a txt, n set up a time n place :wigglesmiley:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts