8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO due to the fact that complex hasn't posted up any numbers/vids in awhile i've decided to up my boost currently modification wise i have

DCRH
FUjita SRI
2.5inch Vibrant Catback exhaust
CT-E Supercharger (3.6)

The upgrade will be to 3.0 pulley was just purchased today and i already have the harness, injectors, and the FI/C ready waiting to be installed and my tune will be next thursday so sit back, enjoy, and I will def post numbers/vids

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Without cooling that's really not going to make anymore power than a 3.15 pulley which is probably a safer bet since it should make the same power at lower temperatures.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
can't wait to see the results. however as stated i would run nothing above 9psi on stock internals without cooling. careful with your EGT's

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
he hasn't dynoed yet you impatient nerd ;) lol :p

edit. lol i cant' wait to see either. with normal elevations unlike complex he's gonna be hitting 300whp i would think. only downside to this vs the real stage2/3 is the same redline. i'm thinking the real stage2/3 kits are gonna up the redline to 8600 givin us even more powerband.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bit of an update tomorrow is the official tune day had a few minor set backs installing everything on my car and now i am good. will try and post vids and numbers asap

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
SO due to the fact that complex hasn't posted up any numbers/vids in awhile i've decided to up my boost currently modification wise i have

DCRH
FUjita SRI
2.5inch Vibrant Catback exhaust
CT-E Supercharger (3.6)

The upgrade will be to 3.0 pulley was just purchased today and i already have the harness, injectors, and the FI/C ready waiting to be installed and my tune will be next thursday so sit back, enjoy, and I will def post numbers/vids
U in Charlotte NC?

if so id really like to feel how it compares to mine.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I'm getting it tuned by Tex at BRE motorsports for anyone interested I have his contact information if anyone else goes the same route he has been using AEM on his own personal cars and is a very knowledgable tuner. and once it is done I guess we should have a mini meet for whoever wants to see it and maybe i'll take some for a ride and for the time being i went with rdx injectors. and liquid by all means lets meet up sometime i will hope to upgrade to a hytech header soon and a 3 inch vibrant catback. it will also be getting tuned on a dyno dynamics so when i put numbers up they will read low. supposedly off of a dyno dynamics whatever you get you add on
13% and you would get rougly what you would get on a dyno jet. so when i get it dynoed last time with SRI, DCRH, 2.5 catback, and S/C i got 227 whp. so this should be interesting.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
thats definatly reading a bit low because you should be well into the 250's hp wise. the dc prob hurting you cuz of the size of the collector but no way your really 227 so i see your point. my dyno is the othe way around. reads about 10-15hp higher then it really is. lol.
if its not one thing its another. can't wait to see your results... more and more though i'm seeing that with 700 dollars you can turn a stock cobalt into 300whp with 340wtq lol and i get sad :(

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I'm getting it tuned by Tex at BRE motorsports for anyone interested I have his contact information if anyone else goes the same route he has been using AEM on his own personal cars and is a very knowledgable tuner. and once it is done I guess we should have a mini meet for whoever wants to see it and maybe i'll take some for a ride and for the time being i went with rdx injectors. and liquid by all means lets meet up sometime i will hope to upgrade to a hytech header soon and a 3 inch vibrant catback. it will also be getting tuned on a dyno dynamics so when i put numbers up they will read low. supposedly off of a dyno dynamics whatever you get you add on
13% and you would get rougly what you would get on a dyno jet. so when i get it dynoed last time with SRI, DCRH, 2.5 catback, and S/C i got 227 whp. so this should be interesting.
Yea man let us now when you wanna meet up. I definitely want to see this.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts