8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RR Si Coupe update!

Update 1-21-2008
Bought my lip kit and installed. Did the whole thing at home with my dad, fairly easy project to do. also bought foglights, but haven't got them installed yet. The foglights looks very difficult to install from reading the instructions. btw, LOL im officially broke now.. gonna be saving up again for awhile for mods.

Hello all,
Happy New Years to all, hope everyone had a good 2007. Been a member for a couple of months, but just bought my civic recently, here she is. Gonna order a HFP kit in a week or so..

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i like the car, identical to mine. why does everyone want the factory aero kit though? i admit only now the body kits are starting to trickle out (all the ones until now were horrendous) but terribly overpriced everyone-has-it-factory kits just aren't my thing. maybe it's just me but i'm going for a cf widebody kit. anyone else?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
congrats but what is up with your back SI emblem, looks like it was moved higher and crooked
Thank you all for the welcome wishes.. yeah I've been looking at my Si emblem and was thinking the same thing... just dont look right, plus the driver side of my bumper doesnt sit flush with the side of the car.

Thank you everyone for helping me with the Kit.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.