8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone and I wanted to ask you all a few questions about starting up on a function-oriented 8th gen civic build. I have recently got my self a 2008 honda civic EX sedan with an automatic (it's probably the worst part of the car but it doesn't bother me that much) and I know this seems like a very basic question but what would be some good mods to slap onto this car so that it could be more fun than it already is, a bit faster but still retaining its reliability and practicality and also I am on a teenager's budget so can't go full out with this since I still want to daily drive this thing. I am very curious as to what you guys will come up with

·
Registered
11 Posts
hello everyone and I wanted to ask you all a few questions about starting up on a function-oriented 8th gen civic build. I have recently got my self a 2008 honda civic EX sedan with an automatic (it's probably the worst part of the car but it doesn't bother me that much) and I know this seems like a very basic question but what would be some good mods to slap onto this car so that it could be more fun than it already is, a bit faster but still retaining its reliability and practicality and also I am on a teenager's budget so can't go full out with this since I still want to daily drive this thing. I am very curious as to what you guys will come up with
Ill be saying this one on all new R18 threads,

17"-18" rims
Coilovers
Cbe
Short shift or at least shift knob
Race/wide rearview mirror
Sunstrip tint

Those things i have done to my lx, and its an entirley different car.
Dont worry about what ppl say. Own your automatic car, and drive it with love.

Being its an r18 engine i wouldnt do
Anything to it, unless you had the cash to boost it.4

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be saying this one on all new R18 threads,

17"-18" rims
Coilovers
Cbe
Short shift or at least shift knob
Race/wide rearview mirror
Sunstrip tint

Those things I have done to my lx, and it's an entirely different car.
Don't worry about what ppl say. Own your automatic car, and drive it with love.

Being its an r18 engine I wouldn't do
Anything to it, unless you had the cash to boost it.4

Hello, Coiled08LX I just wanted to ask you a question. I was quickly reading through your reply to my post and wanted to ask you what is a Cbe. I went to look it up and found nothing related to car parts, so if you do not mind telling me what it is and also those suggestions seem great and will do a bit more research. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would keep it stock to keep its reliability and fuel efficiency.
you know if things do not turn out good and I do not have the time or money to do any of these things that I mentioned, yeah keeping it stock would be my best option

1 - 5 of 5 Posts