Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS WAS EDITED DO TO THE KNOW IT ALLS
EMERGENCY: This is an important news bulliten:

For those of you that have negative comments, I can easily pick on personnal items you buy and the things you do in your lives that are rediculous. So if you feel like expressing how I should spend my money, post some of your own personnel issues so that I may help put some insight into your lives. Maybe some of you should end yours right now.
:biggrin::box::box::box:

See how rediculous that sounded :wavey:, well thats how all of you repeating the same story sound:eek:hsnap: so basically like the **** that comes out of your ass you have the right to flush and not look into the bowl. :eek:fftopic:

We now return to our regularly scheduled program!

For those of you who this does not pertain to I do apologize and sorry for the rant :)

After a year and a half I have decided to let my coupe 06si taffy go, and had to settle for this :lildevil:

I figured you guys have seen enough of the regular pics so here are some of her underneath :pics:

Here's a video :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQIXdsepPr4

I only have 120 miles on her so too early for a review however the car is INSANE. I fell in love with her 2 minutes into the ride home.:vtec:

I had the hfp setup with Volk ta's on the 06 and the handling was excellent but the Mugen setup is far superior. It really is a pleasure to own this limited production si. :thumb:

The pictures and video raise quite a few questions regarding the diffrences between the standard si sedan and the Mugen.

Just a few things I noticed:

Aluminum tie rod ends with Mugen logo on them. Also I believe the ball joints are aluminum. The header looked nothing like my 06si and the pipe with the Catalytic seems more then 3 inches thick coming off the header. The front stabalizer bar also seems thicker. As well as the airbox. There are a few more things but I can't remember them. Enjoy the pics and please feel free to comment on the parts I have questioned.

enjoy

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ah someone finally bought a Mugen Si.

For 30k+... they should have at least added the foglights.

Enjoy your car man. Will it be your DD?

How does it feel to go from coupe to sedan?

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Please... do us all a favor. Get a clear bra on that thing ASAP! I don't want that thing looking like the rest of our cars in 5k miles :S

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Hmm, no real flames in this thread....where'd they all go? :D

Congrats on the purchase man! Now, can you get those who want them, parts? You do have the Mugen, and you need Proof of Purchase to buy parts....

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
inyong1988 said:
how much was it
too much:iorun:

My white navi 06si was not my DD she spent her entire life indoors. She had 6800 miles on her and was within the first 2000 si's produced. So basically she was showroom condition. No rain,snow,salt, as well as being dent and ding free. So I did get top dollar for her ($22,000) which made the desicion much easier. She also had factory fogs, full hfp bodykit as well as hfp suspension. So basically many extras.

So the answer to your question is $10,000. on top :SHOCKED: Sticker plus 2 grand. But again the book value on a PERFECT condition 06si nav is about 18,500. So did they take me for a ride NO did I take them No but I did take there 1 and only MUGEN.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Poljana said:
Just a few things I noticed:

Aluminum tie rod ends with Mugen logo on them. Also I believe the ball joints are aluminum. The header looked nothing like my 06si and the pipe with the Catalytic seems more then 3 inches thick coming off the header. The front stabalizer bar also seems thicker. As well as the airbox. There are a few more things but I can't remember them. Enjoy the pics and please feel free to comment on the parts I have questioned.

enjoy
the exhaust is the same. I know I make replacement "catless" downpipes for these cars. the midpipe might be bigger after the cat, the normal Si is 2". Probably not though just bigger diam piping on the Mugen axel back.

What did you notice that was so different in the 06si vs the mugen as far as the exhaust manifold. Nice car regardless, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jocasti said:
Nice car man, congrats! Is it going to be your DD?
Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I wasn't sure if I was going to kick myself in the ass the next morning but I went ahead and did it anyway. (didn't happen though) :)

no DD bud she will be as they say a GARAGE PRINCESS :thumb:

1 - 20 of 212 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.