8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is completely stock for now, just tint on the rear and back. But i know you guys really like pictures, so here they are:

Haha, just waxed it with Meguiar's NXT 2.0. Oh man, transition from owning a white car to a black car is pretty tough. haha.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about HID kit as my first mod. 8000k kit by xenon looks so nice at night! Or maybe get the TSX retrofit? As for the performance mods, i honestly dont think any performance mods (intake, exhaust, header) will make a lot difference on the R18. haha.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you thank you, too bad that there are little rattles with the car. especially when going through a rough road. gotta bring it back to the dealer and let them fix it. kinda dissapointed with the build quality :(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm contemplating between HID kit and a stabilizer kit (mugen racing front and rear tie-bar) and H-brace...which one should i do first? and how much different in terms of handling if i add the tie-bars on my car?

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
We are like the cookie monsters of cars pic's! So true...Love the ride and enjoy, as for the rattle thing...what can i say, nothings perfect. Read your manual, we have an anti rattle button located on the left side of the steering wheel. It works, I swear!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We are like the cookie monsters of cars pic's! So true...Love the ride and enjoy, as for the rattle thing...what can i say, nothings perfect. Read your manual, we have an anti rattle button located on the left side of the steering wheel. It works, I swear!
hmm, no i dont think my EX comes with the anti rattles button..i might have to see the manual again and bring it back to the dealer since its still under the warranty :laughing:

as for ebay HID, yeah im just gonna go for that. i'll do the suspension later on

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
:woowoo:
rep the Valley!!!
Nice car man n welcome to the site
hope to see yer car around​

1 - 16 of 16 Posts