8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Been a while but I have added to the build!

I originally bought the car knowing it needed some work since the previous owner had lost interest in the car. I had noticed a bad exhaust leak from the turbo/header and an oil leak. I ordered the Fast-Turbo lines and had the oil pan tapped for the return and a SS feed line.

Next was the tune... and this took a lot of research to find a shop. I ended up going with PURE Tuning in Toledo, OH and they did a great job. After 3 years they still give me a hand if I have an issue.

Greddy Turbo Kit
Fast- Turbo Oil return/ feed lines
800cc DW injectors
255 Walbro Fuel Pump
Flashpro
Hondata 4 bar map sensor
HBC Manual boost controller
AEM boost gauge
AEM A/F Ratio gauge
Berk test pipe
GReddy FV BOV

As of now I have no cosmetic upgrades, I am all about the power:dance:

UPDATE

New Parts:

Resurfaced GReddy manifold
BC BR Coilovers
Skunk2 Camber Arms
Ingalls front camber kit
Progress 22mm RSB
MOOG end links
AEM Oil Pressure Gauge
TRM FF10 Wheels wrapped in Indy 500 Firehawk tires 17x8
KTUNED clutch master cylinder
KTUNED clutch slave cylinder
KTUNED SS clutch lines
Custom mid-pipe

More Updates:

Sold the car to a friend, he loves it. Only sold it to buy an S2k.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
So you bought the car with the mods already on it. Just fixed the apparent issues the original owner got rid of the car for. None of the mods were planned out by you or installed by you/shop just bought that way.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you bought the car with the mods already on it. Just fixed the apparent issues the original owner got rid of the car for. None of the mods were planned out by you or installed by you/shop just bought that way.
I bought the car with the turbo kit on it, and the exhaust leak was fixed. I then bought a 255 walbro fuel pump and installed it, I installed a test pipe, 3" exhaust, 800cc injectors, BOV, HBC manual boost controller, and I had to route and install all the gauges. These mods were planned out by me, some of the things such as tuning I had the shop do because I am unsure of how to do that. I also installed the new oil feed/return lines

·
Registered
408 Posts
its basically like a starter kit makes around 260-300whp depending on the health of the turbo and make gobs of tq dont think youll be make over 400 with it because your not unless you upgrade the turbo to at least an 18g or 20g turbo

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How much did you end up spending on everything?
too much dude. I actually sold the car about 6 months ago. Spent close to $20k in aftermarket parts between the turbo, wheels, tune and random stuff like suspension components and coilovers

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How does the greedy kit compare to all the name brand kits?
it was a reliable daily. Fun amount of power with fuel upgrades. Biggest weakpoint is the mani. It has been resurfaced twice due to warping. also upgrade the oil lines

1 - 16 of 16 Posts