8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
beautiful car - and great pictures. Can I ask what kind of camera u shot this with? They look great. any future plans for the car?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!
Its is a friend of mine's camera, just a simple point and shoot 5.1 MP Fuji I think.
Well, stock for a bit, but I know when it warms up, I'm installing the OEM fogs and XM radio kit. Come spring, some tires (Goodyear F1 GS-D3s or Michelin PE2s) and MAYBE a set of Eibach springs to lower it a bit. Then hopefully a SC and some wheels. A lil' low end torque would do this car nicely!
webby said:
beautiful car - and great pictures. Can I ask what kind of camera u shot this with? They look great. any future plans for the car?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
wow nice car and NICE pics! i love the close up of the si badge!!! i want you to take the pics of my car so it looks as hott as yours. lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
very nice pics Gone! for those of you lucky enough not forced to wear a front license plate, might I recommend a dab of black paint on the two anchor spots under the front bumper to hide them.... I just found in your pics they really stand out...

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
fps67 said:
very nice pics Gone! for those of you lucky enough not forced to wear a front license plate, might I recommend a dab of black paint on the two anchor spots under the front bumper to hide them.... I just found in your pics they really stand out...

unfortunately he lives in a state that requires both plates to be present. He'll need to put one up there after his 30 day tags expire. Well - he doesn't HAVE to do it. That's up to him if he wants to roll without a front.

But I do agree with u on painting the little tabs for those that don't have to use a front plate. That would hide that pretty well probably. Nice idea fps67. :thumb:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, Ohio requires that you have a front plate, but I just don't like the way it looks. I removed the front plate bracket that the dealer installed, but hadn't gotten to removing the little pieces yet. I also have to fill the hole in the bumber that they made when they drilled it in too! I hate front plates!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i know, i just did yesterday. I felt kinda dumb, but it looks SO much better now!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts