8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, what's up every1...just wana introduce myself...I've never been on a forum b4 but been gettin' lots of good info from the different posts. I have an '06 tafetta white si coupe. I've owned it for a little over a year now. Just started modding it this past summer...I gues the major mods i did so far are rims,cf hood,and 2 alpine 10's in my trunk....I plan to do more:box:

·
Premium Member
19,580 Posts
welcome to the addiction...

That hood is hot. The front end would look sick if u had the middle portion of the HFP kit painted. See (jrmartinez24, or Jay3151) for pics. Jrmartinez is the ride of the month. u should see iton the home page.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Welcoem to the Ocho!™

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Updated pics of my 1st S.I.

Here's some updated pics of my car.Sorry,weather was kinda bad that day.I'm debating on which type of lowering springs I wana get. I don't wana go 2 low, chicago highways suck,especially during construction!! I might end up getting more carbon fiber parts 4 my car....:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ya, you should def. get one. Personally, i like a hood with a little design 2 it but a cf oem hood will still look kick azz on ur taffey white coupe. U hav ny pics of ur car?? Damn, i'm still new to these forums,i hope this quick reply goes to the right person...

·
Registered
580 Posts
wuts up MIKE! its Kluver, we went out the other night and it was the first time I met you. This site is a good place for a bunch of ****. Hit up the Midwest section and check out the Chicagooo Crew post that I was talking about the other night. And I said it before, but I like the car.

Ps, i like common too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts