8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hmm not working like it suppose to

First Drove it with 14 mile on it but when i got home it had 67 mile

and couple of day later took it back to dealer to add the full kit couple of shot from front back and side and i also got the chrome in the back of the trunk change to black from the 07-08 model paint to match from college hill honda

here the after

what you think???

off subject and this is what i saw on the way back home from the dealership mid 30 asian guy was driving it i think he was a Jap

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
i need to find some1 to trade with me or get that chrome piece painted. i just traded in my 07 gg fg2 for a 09 PMM fa5 and i HATE that chrome piece. i'd rock a black one. i wish i could get one ha ha

**edit** i didnt know collegehillshonda SOLD that piece! thats awesome. i'm gonna have to order one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So did they have that license Garnish in that color for your car or did they paint to match? I have the same color and I hate that chrome piece, just order one from a 07-08 but I have to paint it because this color black is new for 09!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanx for the welcome guys, and on the license plate trim on top of the plate you can get it special order with paint to match your car from any dealership but you have to get it from an 07-08 sedan model with no keyhole

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.