8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Haha yeah bro, just started posting YouTube vids, look up my name Jamie Nicholson on youtube, I'm the only one with white si vids, and a vape vid, haha. Find it and subscribe bro, haha

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
So guys, over the next 6 to 8 months I'm going to be piecing together a very nice but rather expensive turbo set up for my baby, it's going to take a little while, maybe wont even be done till next summer, but nothing but the best for my si. I'll be posting pics of all the parts I get as they come in, planning on a conservative 400 whp goal, shes always gonna be my daily so I'm not looking for much more then that. In the midst of getting all my turbo parts together, she'll be going in for a little qtr panel rust repair in the spring as well. (Shes got very little, thank god)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Update! I have a set of bronze enkei rpf1s with continental extreme contact sport tires on the way! I'll post pics when I get em on!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks man, so I decided to go with a kraftwerk supercharger kit instead of turbocharging, in a few months hopefully! Working 60hrs a week now trying to save the cash, haha

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Still need to do a little trimming around the fog light hole yet, but this should help keep my air intake temps down, and when I get my kraftwerk sc kit, I'll extend the tube over to that filter, that'll be especially helpful because of that filters location

21 - 40 of 53 Posts