8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
90,xxx miles, Ktuned 3.5in short ram intake, ktuned header and test pipe w/ defowler, ktuned 3in. Catback exhaust, hondata flashpro.
Needs tuned yet tho!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Wooo tuning currently underway! Got my first map revision from etunez! After tuning is done, time for suspension work!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
On my 4th revision from Etunez, cars running amazing, hard to belive it could get much better!
Side note...
My car is faster then a new civic sport with exhaust, and possibly other mods...馃槈 lol! Not sure how fast they are, but the driver of said civic sport looked very disappointed!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, got me all excited that someone replied to my thread, and it had nothing to do with my post馃お

Registered
Whats up state neighbor! Are you in Sioux Falls? Clean, great choices on mods. Its night and day having a 8th gen with IHE + Flashpro, they should have come that way from the factory.

White coupes look so great! Looking forward to more updates!

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'm in Sioux falls, and thanks man. Ktuned cmc and sc coming next. Forced induction maybe this summer or next!

Registered
Thats what I thought when I saw the background of the parking ramp. I love that area. I'm from Fargo so we are not far apart. I wish you luck with the build, keep us updated.

Registered
How do you like the sound of the K-tuned setup? I've been considering their header with cat and possibly the exhaust but worried about how loud it could be.

You have an excellent start. Once your tune is complete you'll really enjoy the reliability the car offers as well.

A CMC, and a short shifter with bushings to go along would be my recommendation for your next step.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Well I have the ktuned header and test pipe, so no cat, with the 3inch ktuned catback, and loudness is subjective but it sounds really good, no crazy droning and no fart noises, haha, so I imagine with a cat it would be a lil more quiet. And yea, short shifter and bushings for the cables and shifter are on the soon to do list! Also, my baby is fully tuned now!

Registered
I'll be following your progress. I am hoping to decide on a header and exhaust for spring. After that it will likely be clutch, flywheel and possibly suspension before I venture into intake manifold, injectors, etc.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
That's cool man, u gonna go with a functional suspension setup, or u into the stance deal?

Registered
Functional for sure. Part of me wants a set of Koni shocks with a good spring and the other side wants something like Tein Flex Z. So we will see which way I go.

What about you?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts