8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honestly, I just bought this car a month ago with the leather already installed. Just thought I'd share with the world. Not too many people seem to have leather in their Si's, correct? Thanks for looking, this is my 1st post and thread btw.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Who did your interior? Classic soft trim did mine. Looks exactly the same with black pebble leather, but without the read stiching. Do you have heated front seats?

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Ive seen a few Si's with leather, but that is by farrrrrr the best looking.

Mad props to you and who ever install that, they did a fantastic job.

·
Banned
86 Posts
dude, did the honda dealership do that? woww...thats a great look. where did you get that done? thats a serious consideration that im actually looking into. please let me know.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dude, did the honda dealership do that? woww...thats a great look. where did you get that done? thats a serious consideration that im actually looking into. please let me know.
The dealership did not do this seats. Classic Soft Trim installed all the leather. They have many locations around the US i think.

Who did your interior? Classic soft trim did mine. Looks exactly the same with black pebble leather, but without the read stiching. Do you have heated front seats?
I do not have heated front seats. You do?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
i love the look of the leather seats..if i would have though about it at the time of purchase i would have had them work it into the price of the car...oh well the cloth will have to do :sadface:

·
stabn with a purple knife
4,552 Posts
wow looks really nice man i would love that in my car. how much did it run you by the way i f you dont mind me asking?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts