8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
couple of pix of my coupe. I love this car, it is not like anyother civic I've owned. It is incredible car. I also have a '97 civic HB. Few pics of my ride. Hope to get new rims and tint really soon. BTW these cars look a thousand times better in person!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to the site hemikat and congratulations on your brand new car!
By the way, that black color looks awesome!

I thought the rims were 5 spokes, are those optional?

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
coupe looks great! Nice to see another coupe owner up on the site. What options did you go with?

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, thanks... I was really just looking for a car while I did the K20 swap in my Hatch-- but I drove the new civic and fell in love immediately! I did not get alot of extas on the car, I only wanted the navigation and no sunroof and a five speed. I'm hoping I can put the naviagation system in later as an upgrade. Other than that I want some 17 in. wheels and drop it about 1.5 inches. If you drive this car you will love it. It so much more than previous civics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yeah... I'm actually in Texarkana and the pic makes the wheels look much better, they are actually 16 inch wheel covers. I did not like the factory 5 spokes, so I just got the LX base package. The black is great--it has blue flake in the clear coat so it shines blue like a raven.

·
Registered
313 Posts
hemikat said:
oh yeah... I'm actually in Texarkana and the pic makes the wheels look much better, they are actually 16 inch wheel covers. I did not like the factory 5 spokes, so I just got the LX base package. The black is great--it has blue flake in the clear coat so it shines blue like a raven.
Ahhh... I'm up in Conway. I really like the blue flake in NBP especially at dusk. Congrats on your purchase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts