8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
" Quote" yeah so i ordered some parts for my car. I got new Brembo Breaks stirght from Italy, Custom Pullies,clear headlights with black housings, HKS 4" Exhaust w/silencer,and i also plan on getting a new intake some time next month."

Where did u order that stuff from ????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
172 Posts
yeah where did you order this stuff?

Shawn

·
Registered
805 Posts
06NighthawkSi said:
" Quote" yeah so i ordered some parts for my car. I got new Brembo Breaks stirght from Italy, Custom Pullies,clear headlights with black housings, HKS 4" Exhaust w/silencer,and i also plan on getting a new intake some time next month."

Wow, How much the did Brembo's straight from Italy cost you???? Custom Pullies... really niice..... You have to take pics of the clear headlights witht eh black housing when you get them installed.....

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
common guy i think youve got some explaining to do! i want the pullies!! you r gunna have to like pull the engine just to put them on! lol

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
thats definately the tip of the exhaust, not the piping! lol the only street legal cars ive seen 4" piping on where MUSCLE!! lol my friends dad has a '67 camaro with a blower motor, hes probably pushin about 700-800 hp and he runs 3".. but thats besides the point lol, if you go with 2.5 you get better acceleration, in you run bigger than that, you lose back pressure and and get a higher topend pull. imo, i wouldnt go 3" unless i was boosting.

·
Registered
518 Posts
guys hes gotta be joking, this is the same person who posted that he wanted help painting his calipers, and clearing his headlights..
so how did he buy them?
I bet its the same with the rest of the parts no-ones heard of.
Hes kidding...

·
Registered
345 Posts
I could tell you all what I ordered straight from Japan but I'll admit, I'd be lieing too!!! What the heck is he talking about! Jeez!

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, comon of course i was joking...sheesh. but u can get pullies. there like $50? somethingl ike that, but they arn't made for the si. only the 1.7L engines.

as for the head lamps, i was going to buy those, but i would rather save my self the money and just make them.

oh and exhuast, the tip is 4"...
this is what happend. i called my local tuneing shop place, and asked if they had any cat back exhuast, hes like yeah we got a 4" one. im like sweet, so i drive over there and the dumbass didn't know the difference between a cat back and a muffler with a huage tip.

and i posted that before i went to the shop and realized that he didn't know what he was talking about.

so im going to wait on the headlamps. the pullies i can have custom made, but its going to be a pain in the ass. brembo...no. i talked to a guy that works for brembo and he saiad there comin out with one, sometime during the summer...so right now im just going to paint my calipers, and wait till the brembos come in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts