8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going home late around 2 in the morning on 51 after seeing National Treasure 2 (BTW good movie for a PG rating). I was slowing down to a yellow light when i hear this loud as bass behind me. After I stopped a mustang gt pulls up next to me. These two dudes with Abercrombie hats and yea some hot girls (I feel bad for them) in the back were yelling like crazy. I was guessing they were drunk. Then the driver's friend yelled at me calling my car rice and it is a slow ass four banger and shitz and how his friend's car can rape me. Usually i dont pay attention but this time was the perfect time to use the "Trick". I told them "lets go then biatch" and they agreed to go. Light started turning yellow from the other side. I revved to 3K and he probably revved to his redline cause it sounded beast. The yellow light from the other side turned red and my passport x850 was beeping like crazy.Green light bam the stang did a burnout and flew past me. As for me i stopped revving and just started crusing like a grandma saving me some gas shifting at 3k. Next thing I see the stang started braking hard and red blue flashing lights. I drove by laughing my ass off. Passport rules :dancing:

·
Registered
211 Posts
LOL your title really justifies the story. That story sums up more than half of all mustang owners.... D asses

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
HAHAHA i was so ready so say IBTL! when i read the beginning of the thread. But good job for not racing lol.

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
im pretty sure he wasnt going to race them as it is. the bad thing about it is that you got them thinking there were gonna race. its bad enough they drinking and driving.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its not cool to taunt at people at a light. They deserved it. They shouldnt even be driving if they are drunk. Some people never learn until something big happens.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
in all seriousness, how badly would a GT stang beat an 06+ Si off the line? no competition around a track, obviously :vtec:

·
Premium Member
81,069 Posts
in all seriousness, how badly would a GT stang beat an 06+ Si off the line? no competition around a track, obviously :vtec:
bad... lol...

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
lol, good to know. it's just annoying cause EVERYONE thinks youre racing them once you hit 3.5k rpm....at 15km/hr lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts