8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had purchased Mugen Window Visors in mid March but unfortunately it was out of stock and they said they'd be getting it back in stock early April...was just wondering how much longer I would have to wait :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had purchased Mugen Window Visors in mid March but unfortunately it was out of stock and they said they'd be getting it back in stock early April...was just wondering how much longer I would have to wait :)
Really? I ordered mine last Friday and got em in on Tuesday... But I'm only 1 state over....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They charged my card in early April and they shipped it like a couple days after, I just got it a couple days back. Seems I was just being an impatient fellow haha :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Got mine put on little more than a month or so ago. They were on back order but the communication between kings was awesome. They charged me right away but I asked them too because I had the money at the time they told me it would be a week or so until the got them shipped from old J pan. And everything worked perfect. They are very simple to install takes less than an hour. Would suggest kings when it come to authentic mugen stuff anytime.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I gotta get mine replaced and heard kings has really good customer service so was gonna give them a try this time around. Just wondering do you guys - KMS - have any promo codes or anything for the visors at the moment? Thanks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just ordered!! I was sitting on the fence for years... but since I'm about to move to a rainy party of Florida... I figured what the heck. WOOOOOT!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts