8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to pick up the Mugen visors from these guys but was curious to see how there rep is? I Read the first thread on them but all the posts are really old.. So basically what im worried bout is ordering my part then waiting months to receive it... These guys any good?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I bought the Mugen visors from these guys... the original order was messed up and I got visors for a Honda Fit, but they eventually sent me the correct ones with free shipping. Honest mistake on their part and I think I just ordered off them at a bad time (they were moving shop), the fact I live 5000 miles away probably didn't help matters too much either!

Overall my experience with them wasn't as good as it could have been, but they are definately a reputable company from what I can tell. Go for it man, the visors are hot, you won't regret it :D

You can always check their iTrader on here if you want to check out what others experiences have been like...

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
IM not sure if replicas work the same, but I know my Mugen ones deflect a lot of wind. I can have all my windows down and hear my music or hear my cell phone ring.

Other than that they look almost identical

·
Registered
392 Posts
I purchased mugen door sills from then about a wk ago...product was delivered quickly and in excellent condition. IMO they are reputable.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I bought the Mugen visors from these guys... the original order was messed up and I got visors for a Honda Fit, but they eventually sent me the correct ones with free shipping. Honest mistake on their part and I think I just ordered off them at a bad time (they were moving shop), the fact I live 5000 miles away probably didn't help matters too much either!

Overall my experience with them wasn't as good as it could have been, but they are definately a reputable company from what I can tell. Go for it man, the visors are hot, you won't regret it :D

You can always check their iTrader on here if you want to check out what others experiences have been like...
Do they attach with clips or adhesive tape?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
yeah man, they are a reputable company. I got the visors from them too. Took a little while to get here but its all good. Just a heads up though, the instructions are in JAPANESE!! so check here or other forums for the diy for how to install them, but it isnt that hard.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Im thinkin about getting these myself do u guys know if the adhesive tape comes preinstalled on the back of the visors im just tryin to get familiar with the install process

·
Registered
287 Posts
Im thinkin about getting these myself do u guys know if the adhesive tape comes preinstalled on the back of the visors im just tryin to get familiar with the install process
I think it was, yeh. You just peel the back off it and it's ready to fit. Gets a bit confusing with the clips as the instructions are in Japanese, but apart from that they're piss easy to install.

·
Registered
761 Posts
i was about to order these today but i noticed they only take visa or mastercard. that sucks. i have paypal and i have AMEX. poo poo.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
if there is the adhesive on the back and you decided to sell it, can the buyer still use it? also is it easy to rip off lets say if you park on the streets??

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I don't believe so, the clips have screws in them to make it more secure. I inquired about them and right now they don't have any until next week.

1 - 20 of 347 Posts