8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of brand new mugen Visors I have had them on the car for a month. They will only fit a 4 door si and other 4 door civics. Will not fit 2 door, I would like $215.00 shipped, I paid 250 shipped. Let me know and I will send you a pay pal. I will provide fedex ground which take 3 days to 7 days depending where you live.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the real deal Authentic not knck offs. Knock offs i would sell them for 80 bucks lol

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Does it come with all the hardware? I'm not worried about the tape. And allow me to low ball you @ 200$ shipped. i have paypal if thats good for you.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Just cause ur a cheap ass, go buy some eBay crap, if your not interested and going to make dumb coments you can get off this thread. Thanks for your input. But I am looking for real buyers, the guy above I give u props thanks.

you are right on ur comment it is expensive for this stuff

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
no offense, but if you've used them for 1 month, then they are no longer new. you can state them as like-new but you cannot say they are new. as for msrp, there are other places where you can buy them for $200 + shipping BRAND NEW, not like new.

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
so much moneyyyy lol
exactly so much moneyyy lol
no offense, but if you've used them for 1 month, then they are no longer new. you can state them as like-new but you cannot say they are new. as for msrp, there are other places where you can buy them for $200 + shipping BRAND NEW, not like new.
These posts are not allowed in the for sale section. Take your trolling elsewhere.

No Public Bid-Wars or Price Bashing! - Show common courtesy to the person that is selling their item. Do not reply to their post in a negative manner, with "I will sell anyone the same spoiler for $20.00 or less!". If you can offer it cheaper, start your own sale post. Don't encroach on another members sale post. That is thread jacking and is a warnable offense.

"Low Balling" in the Marketplace is not allowed. - This includes comments on price, where to get it cheaper, or any inflammatory remarks.
GLWS Jaret. Someone pick these up from him, he's legit.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Just cause ur a cheap ass, go buy some eBay crap, if your not interested and going to make dumb coments you can get off this thread. Thanks for your input. But I am looking for real buyers, the guy above I give u props thanks.

you are right on ur comment it is expensive for this stuff
hey hey hey don't hate i'm just bumping. it's still a good deal. any money off is good. i would buy them if i had money. i was just stating the obvious that real stuff is expensive. i'm not trying to offend sorry if you took it that way. but anyways good luck selling.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
send me the link.. Password jdm says they sell them for 200.00, but when u go to check out it adds them up to 250.00 plus the shipping fees . Coro sport sells them 232.00 shipped. If you can get them for 200.00 shipped I would like to see that. If so I will lower my price, and I will look like a dumb dumb. My car has been in the garage, so they have not seen the rain mabey once...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey hey hey don't hate i'm just bumping. it's still a good deal. any money off is good. i would buy them if i had money. i was just stating the obvious that real stuff is expensive. i'm not trying to offend sorry if you took it that way. but anyways good luck selling.
No I didnt its all good, just wanted to make sure you knew how much they go for. I didnt mean to sound like a ass, just wanted to make sure you didnt think it was ebay crap lol.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts