8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there has been anything resolved with these? i would REALLY like to grab a set but the fitment issues in the past really turned me off, and the lack of info on them havent made it any easier :sadwavy:..........just seeing whats up, and if there are any pics floating around of the infamous "fitment issue" we all talked about and has anything been fixed during this time? :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
2-3 months?! thats unacceptable!

jk. glad you guys are taking the time to get the proper fitments
better a 3month wait then 300bucks on remoulding

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
still working on the new mould and should be ready in 2-3 months
is there going to be any adjustments in the height they come up near the front/back of the kit?? or will it look the same just the fitment fixed??

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
if they didnt look like straight fire i would have gave up hope a long time ago.......

i just hope there going to be released sometime soon :pray:

·
Registered
890 Posts
^^^ yeah, know what you mean.... got into an accident like a month ago.. my **** is fu(ked on the side.. i have the mug style front and rear.. been looking at other side skirts, but not diggin them like how i dig the mug side.. i just hope that they are availible by the end of the month of something, cause i need to get my side fix and get a side skirt asap

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
angry mob member #1 here
WE WANT SIDESKIRTS! WE WANT SIDESKIRTS!!!
baha j/p

to ^ check out mugen_kid's car (i think thats his name) he won ROTM before with that set up

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.