1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
dang if my car is a freaking sedan i would get it !!!!!! but i have a FIJI BLUE FG2 2007 GRRRRRR i really LIKE the looks of that SPOILER IF I CAN ONLY MAKE THAT WORK ON MY FG2

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
i think it will fit a FG2. i see pics of people with coupes with those wings on all the time!! and as far as this wing. FAKE! its not a real Mugen wing if it doesnt come with the middle section with the brake light. i can get a wing like that, paint it fiji blue, and pop a few ebay Mugen emblems on there and sell it too!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Should get the guy to take pics of the honda packaging it comes in to see if its a fake or not.
Agreed. I really dont think it will fit the coupe though, at least not without significant fabrication to both the spoiler itself & the trunklid. Plus there is that 3rd brake light issue for you Si guys.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i think it will fit a FG2. i see pics of people with coupes with those wings on all the time!! and as far as this wing. FAKE! its not a real Mugen wing if it doesnt come with the middle section with the brake light. i can get a wing like that, paint it fiji blue, and pop a few ebay Mugen emblems on there and sell it too!
Try again:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
think again? here ya go! take this wing (ON AN FG2), paint it fiji blue, and slap 2 of these emblems (THAT I FOUND ON EBAY) on it. AND ITS A MUGEN WING ON AN FG2!!! Damn i hate being right! lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
think again? here ya go! take this wing (ON AN FG2), paint it fiji blue, and slap 2 of these emblems (THAT I FOUND ON EBAY) on it. AND ITS A MUGEN WING ON AN FG2!!! Damn i hate being right! lol
Wow, except the part I posted came from KingMotorSports, the only authorized Mugen parts dealer in North America :pat:

·
Registered
428 Posts
o heres another! LOOK! its even got the insert spots on the side for the emblems!

First of all NONE of these wings are the MUGEN SI wing. They are all completely different as to their construction & mount points. You need to research this better before you flame on everyone.

I like how this ad shows the type R wing and the regular Mugen wing (from Kingmtrsprts) The closect one to the Mugen Si wing is the type R & nobody sells replicas yet. (At least none that I've found)

·
Registered
428 Posts

Something about this pic looks weird to me. Coupes are really rounded in the rear & that spoiler is sharp. Looks like they took a mugen spoiler & chopped the sides to change the angles. I give it props for a clean job thats for sure.

Maybe its how thin it looks on the side compared to this one... idk

·
Registered
615 Posts
Plain and simple.....if its adjustable then its probably real since I have yet to see any aftermarkets that are adjustable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts