8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyhow, I had to drop off my Si to get a small paint damage fix and look what I spotted at Hendrick Honda on South Blvd!

(I was sitting here when I notice something different about that Fiji Si over yonder)

(IT IS THE MUGEN!!!)

(Only 30% JDM?)

Pics were taken on a Samsung D807 Cell phone. Best I can do with it.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Lol I see that car in person, look damn good and did you see the black s2000 cr?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photobucket is not being a good friend.

Uploading to imageshack

@jdmEGO

There was a black s2000 cr? Jeez... I miss it :pat: . I'll have to see it when I pick up my Si and snap some pics.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
yeah!!! It was in the show room, they asking 40k for it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
how many different threads do we need of the same car? There have been at least 3 different threads of pictures from a Honda Dealership. I'm sure everyone on this site has all seen pictures of the Mugen SI. Nothing has changed over the past few months...it still looks the same. They're all asking 30k + at least a 5k mark up.

We need one centralized Mugen SI thread. If someone makes a thread about the Mugen SI, it should be about them BUYING IT, not OOGLING over it at their local dealership. Heck, I could go down to my local dealership and snap some pictures and show 8thcivic, but it's a total waste of bandwidth and time

All the threads contain the same posts as well...Oh, 30k is too expensive for a civic...it needs more power...BLAH BLAH BLAH

·
Registered
95 Posts
SIchodelic said:
how many different threads do we need of the same car? There have been at least 3 different threads of pictures from a Honda Dealership. I'm sure everyone on this site has all seen pictures of the Mugen SI. Nothing has changed over the past few months...it still looks the same. They're all asking 30k + at least a 5k mark up.

We need one centralized Mugen SI thread. If someone makes a thread about the Mugen SI, it should be about them BUYING IT, not OOGLING over it at their local dealership. Heck, I could go down to my local dealership and snap some pictures and show 8thcivic, but it's a total waste of bandwidth and time

All the threads contain the same posts as well...Oh, 30k is too expensive for a civic...it needs more power...BLAH BLAH BLAH

wow someone needs a manpon! (tampon)

·
Registered
238 Posts
we got one over at david michael honda in freehold, nj if anyone wants the mugen si lol. come in my names Rob. hehe.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
This was thread was b4 mod make sticky thread for it, and trust me
I'm on here 24/7 LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts