8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at my local dealership and there's a mugen in the showroom and parts will be available soon so I can buy for all :dancing:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
:yeahthat: big spender.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and proof of ownership, and you have to pee in a cup. i however have a mugen si and its hard to try to get a "replacement" part lol.

I do not need any of those .

Thank You.

Once they are available I will open it up the 8thcivic crew. :)

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
yes i just got my parts guy to finally order me a mugen shift knob by taking the vin # off of the one in the showroom, but its on backorder.....so knows when itll be here....:sadwavy:

but mugen parts ftw!!!! he had a hard enough time doing this for me and we are friends...GL getting ur parts!

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
will belive it when i see it

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
ya supposedly everything is on backorder from mugen. so hes unsure when itll get here. but yes i will def post some pics when i get it. he said it should be here before the snow melts...but in ohio, who knows when that'll be. lol

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
I couldn't order any parts from my dealership that I work at (I'd order and pay, the system would refund me automatically and cancel my order), until I bought the Mugen we had. Now I can order parts, but very few...

·
Registered
660 Posts
I got my parts guy to do the same thing and then a guy from America Honda called up and said that they will not be shipping out anything without actual proof of ownership, regardless of what VIN was used. And at the time parts were not backed order. They had them in stock. Like everyone else said, I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
u guys can always get mugen parts without owning a mugen Si.. why not try kingmotorsports... =) U can always get JDM goodies/rare parts if u got the hook ups.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
its near impossible unless you have one and it has to be installed by the dealer. Ill believe it when i see it, and i dont expect to see it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts