8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to hondariverside.com they have the Mugen Si so i will stop by and see if this is true. Will keep you guys updated..

·
Premium Member
221,966 Posts
mycvksi said:
According to hondariverside.com they have the Mugen Si so i will stop by and see if this is true. Will keep you guys updated..
oh really im going down there tomorrow too....ill see you there:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is there it's nice but 8 grand more than i payed and they took out the shiftknob so i didn't get to rip it off haha

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
they have a blue mugen si at diamond bar honda in the showroom. and i saw one on a truck on the freeway goin to honda last week too i just about wet my panties.. that thing is so sexy!

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
they have a blue mugen si at diamond bar honda in the showroom. and i saw one on a truck on the freeway goin to honda last week too i just about wet my panties.. that thing is so sexy!
There all blue

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
F.uck riverside honda. Stupid pieces of ****. Moving on. So I seen there mugen si yesterday and for some reason they removed the center console and place a stock fa5 console on.

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
F.uck riverside honda. Stupid pieces of ****. Moving on. So I seen there mugen si yesterday and for some reason they removed the center console and place a stock fa5 console on.
Why the hell would they do that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts