8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
NIGHTHAWKSI said:
the civic emblem looks crocked in the last pic, and what are the rainbow colored dots on the upper left corner of the rear glass?
i think all rear civic and Si emblems are crocked. probably made on a monday.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Nice !!!! Do they come it with different color?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
pure2.0 said:
Most expensive body kit on the market FTMFL....
:yeahthat:

What a waste of money. You can get a new Si Sedan or Coupe for around 20k, and they want 30k for this thing and it's not any faster. It's sad that the fanbois will just suck Honda's **** no matter what they try and sell. If people would ignore this thing completely, then maybe they'll actually bring the Type R or something else trick. Like he said above, it's the most expensive body kit option, nothing more. $30k for a Civic? :chill:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
TommyD said:
What a waste of money. It's sad that the fanbois will just suck Honda's **** no matter what they try and sell. Like he said above, it's the most expensive body kit option, nothing more. $30k for a Civic? :chill:

yes, yes, and yes. No civic is worth 30k I could careless about the mugen name.

To the OP thanks for the pics though :thumb: Post up more pics if you can once it out of the mud, and also what the price is, markups etc.... thanks!

·
Registered
323 Posts
These look nice, but the Mugen RR is freakin' sweeeet, only 300 made (not here). From what I read, they had reservations for all 300 within 10 minutes of annoucing it was available.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts