8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few days ago I had purchased the Mugen RR rear lip from OptionJDM and had it installed/painted the same day. The painting was done by your truely and installation was done by OptionJDM which I must say that did a spectacular job. We ran into some technical difficulties with the LED brake pad since this is the first one to be installed from OptionJDM, but nothing Ritchie and his cousin couldn't take care of. Overall im very satisfied with the lip and wouldn't have settled for anything else. I highly recommend OptionJDM to everyone for the amazing customer service provided by Ritchie and his prices are amazing as well. Here are some pictures I just took, along with a video to show how the brake light looks like at night when the headlights are turned on.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is sick Chris. Lol love the vid, haha gotta turn on the car.

In for daytime pics
Hahha thanks Pete, why not see it for your own eyes instead? Real life is always better than 2D pictures! i think ive seen you a few times when I was coming back from the gym, you were going west on McNicol past kennedy

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya I saw you the other day, but I dont think you saw my wave. I did it at the last minute right before we passed.

too much :vtec::vtec:
Oh really? Where was this? Hahha when I drive with my glasses the vision isnt as clear as it would be with my contacts so its hard to see a little hand waving, highbeam next time :)

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
it was during the daytime haha, you were going east on mcnicoll just past birchmount and i was about to reach birchmount going west. we were both on the outside lane and i gave you a wave, but i wasnt sure if you saw we drove by each other pretty quickly.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was during the daytime haha, you were going east on mcnicoll just past birchmount and i was about to reach birchmount going west. we were both on the outside lane and i gave you a wave, but i wasnt sure if you saw we drove by each other pretty quickly.
Oh yeahh, I was going home from the gym, I usually gun it on that road but ill slow it down and keep an eye out for your car next time

# of "yo's" during 1:02 minute video = 9
# of "f***n's" during 1:02 min video = 7

Having one of your friends say "unhold the brakes"

...Priceless.
ROFL I had to rewatch the video for that, "Yo unhold the breaks" HAHah what an idiot !

1 - 20 of 43 Posts