8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across some pics of the Mugen RR's interior, and saw the pedal set that's being used for the RR. I know the gas/brake/clutch sports pedals are readily available, but does anybody know where you can get the Mugen dead pedal?

They look awesome and I would LOVE to get one for my Civ! :drooling: :pray:

10_l.jpg

·
Premium Member
221,966 Posts
I came across some pics of the Mugen RR's interior, and saw the pedal set that's being used for the RR. I know the gas/brake/clutch sports pedals are readily available, but does anybody know where you can get the Mugen dead pedal?

They look awesome and I would LOVE to get one for my Civ! :drooling: :pray:

View attachment 10075
damn looks good

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Hello everyone!

Not sure the dead pedal will fit the USDM left hand drive cars. I will ask the folks at Mugen about this. We do have the Mugen pedal set minus the dead pedal in stock.

FYI- Mugen has no plans to sell any of the parts exclusive to the RR separately. It's part of the exclusivity of owning one of only 300 RR's. Mugen is very sensitive to folks trying to build clones......

Cheers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i think it will look best if you get the full set
yup i driving a manual civic si from sg...yet to get my ride..but manage to get this gas/brake/clutch...left this dead pedal/footrest to become full set...

The guy has one footrest left so kinda can't tell you.
well hope you will have good news for me soon hehe...u gonna take the last footrest??:wave:

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Type R dead pedal looks better...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts