8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished installing the MUGEN pedal set from KMS for my civic si.Got some feedback from Mike at KMS(don,t know which one)and in about an half hour they were installed.You have to remove all rivets(even the ones holding the gas pedal plate on).Then line up your pedal plate to drill some holes( for the screws)in the plastic pedal after removing the OEM plate.After that peel the sticky back,lay the plate on,then screw in the screws.The clutch/brake pedal requires you to remove them both,then lay the mugen pedal (peel the sticky back first)on the black metal plate.After add the allen key screws with the plate and pesto!They feel way gripper,heel/toe braking is better and they look great.Many thanks KMS.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres a pic a had from last year.They have way better feel for hell/toe shifting but there still slippery when wet just like OEM.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Recently ordered this.

On my old EM1, this was my favorite mod. Since the 8th gen Si's came w/ upgraded pedals over the standard models, I had held off up upgrading.

Upon recently entering a corner hot, and having my foot slip around a little on the brake pedal, however, I recalled how awesomely grippy the Mugen clutch and brake pedals are, and wished that I had them.

Soon I will.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts