8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just called dealership for mugen parts

well i called the dealership today and the mugen wing is 900$ and the rear end is 801$, :-D so they are selling the parts to the public!!! atleast this one was lolol

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, just the rear bumper, the wing im guess is the same as the hfp kit or the wing on our si's allready

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
the wing is like 10 times the size of the oem wing

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
sh33t_0f_p4p3r said:
no, just the rear bumper, the wing im guess is the same as the hfp kit or the wing on our si's allready
BTW.....All Mugen wings and body kits will more than likely only come in FBP since that's teh only color offered

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I know you guys have been patient. Here is a quick list of Mugen parts and estimated prices. Don't get too excited until we have more time to research and check availability. I will be working on this during the afternoon today.

Front Under Spoiler $529
Side Under Spoilers $400
Rear Under Spoiler $577
Grille $398.20
Shift Knob $101.80
Mugen Suspension $1293.60
GP Wheels (08 style) $2317.60 (set)
Exhaust (pre chamber, muffler) $1495.09

More parts are listed but give me time to compile a list.

Paul

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
does the wing include the lip spoiler that has 3rd brakelight?
is the exhaust is the same with the mugen type-r ?

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
The prices don't look too bad except for the grill & shiftknob. Is the exhaust a full catback? Is it possible to get some part numbers? The part numbers I got off the Mugen Si this morning is exhaust 18400-XVJ-000 & suspension 50000-XVJ-000 1206.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
...and here comes the punch to the gut! Are you ready?

I tried ordering a couple of items and guess what? Order Error - CONTROLLED PART.

What does this mean? Without a registered customer name and VIN means no parts. PERIOD! We suspected this would happen from the beginning so we are not really that surprised. When checking Honda's inventory of parts they only have an average of 12-50 of each item so it is a good possibility they we only provide them as replacement items only. I contacted Honda yesterday and they said they will be releasing a parts bulletin regarding Mugen items "soon". What will this tell us? Probably what we already know but I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed anyway. Sorry for the bad news.

Paul

·
Registered
660 Posts
College Hills just posted on the Mugen parts and they have cheaper prices that you mention. The problem is that you cant order the parts unless you own the car,

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cornerstrike said:
College Hills just posted on the Mugen parts and they have cheaper prices that you mention. The problem is that you cant order the parts unless you own the car,
thanks not what the parts department told me
infact i called collagehills today after i called my dealership and they said they dont have prices yet and when they do they will post them

1 - 20 of 86 Posts