8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

RECOUNT: WORK'S OR GP'S...VOTE!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
Looks Great :thumb: I need to find some new wheels for my Mugen!

Did this switch have any affect on the TPMS light in ur car?

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yessir The neogens are a great tire, and excellent for camber wear...although the Mugen won't be dropping any lower than it is any time. Yes the TPMS light is on, but if I were to put the stock's back on, it would be cleared.

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
Looks nice but I think its the look that some people needs to get used to. A lot of people is used to seeing Mugen Si with dark wheels... Looks good though...

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
10 posts & 1 vote thus far (weeeak!!). LOL!!

<~voted for GPs. im biased sorry.

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The last poll was at 160 to 90~, but that was only with stock form photos..

·
Registered
488 Posts
mugens gp look better with the stock height. i think the works will look better if you lower ur car more.

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
i see that now. well i got first vote then apparently. woot!
GPs the classic-but-never-outdated look IMO.

·
Registered
88 Posts
keep em the works make the car look that much more original and pluse fat spokes look better then multiple spokes, gives the car a more aggresive look anyway

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how bout some vip air strut suspension, haha. that' will be low enough to tuck hardcore :eek:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Honestly, I really think those wheels are fugly as hell :( The GP's look much, much better imo. I've never been a fan of those works, the 'rivet' looking things make some very expensive wheels look cheap and ugly. But if you think that's hot, rock em.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That was a tough choice between them both but after seeing the S1's on the car it looks freakin sick. Great job!! How much more does the S1 weigh comparred to the Mugen wheel. The S1 2-piece on my S2000 seem heavy compared to a lot of wheels. But they are just too sexy to complain:) I Love the 3-piece so much better. Once again beautiful car bro.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts