8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving my mugen on bushard near westminster late last week and i came up beside another mugen driver.

anyways..... i was wondering who that was because i wanted to say what's up and thx for telling me about this forum. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
I'm gonna put my money on Thang. Thang loves to drop 8thcivic business cards and tell people about the forum.

But I dunno though. Coulda been Danny too. I mean if I was driving a Mugen and then I saw another Mugen, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them to get on the site.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It happened at night i was wearing a black beanie. The other guy was asian. I don't want to say he was vietnamese just because i saw him near westminster but he could have been.

I told him my name(Rio), but i forgot his name.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Did he look like he just got out of a 12+ hour work shift and his eyes were all dazed out like he was high or drunk? Does he look like a huge Asian guy who can easily knock you out?

Million dollar question: Does he have a faux-hawk?

Does he look like this?

:giggle:

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
Did he look like he just got out of a 12+ hour work shift and his eyes were all dazed out like he was high or drunk? Does he look like a huge Asian guy who can easily knock you out?

Million dollar question: Does he have a faux-hawk?

Does he look like this?

:giggle:
Someone got :eek:wned:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i don't know what handle he goes by. I will send him a PM to see if i can corroborate my encounter when i find out who Thang is. Thx

I am not vain enough to keep a camera everywhere i go to take pictures of other motorist. So i can't put pics to to show it did or didn't happen like lovecheese posted. But here is a pic of my Mugen next to a competition M3 in Huntington Beach. :pics:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.