8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
So wait let me get this straight. Mugen just gives us a nice body kit with no horsepower boost for our si but gives the europeans a nice 40 hp increase as well as other better features. Thats BS...why does the states always get the short end of the stick?

·
Registered
219 Posts
So wait let me get this straight. Mugen just gives us a nice body kit with no horsepower boost for our si but gives the europeans a nice 40 hp increase as well as other better features. Thats BS...why does the states always get the short end of the stick?
I know how you feel man. I think its because other countries dont like us Americans and think we are to good and cocky.

·
Registered
289 Posts

Canada didn't even get the mugen Si..

·
Registered
853 Posts
yea, but we live in America, land of freedom. :usa:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.