8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Drop is about the HFP drop, with increased valving and spring rates. Not adjustable at all. One member here has them, and I'm on the fence about buying them and matching them to the Progress Rear Sway...

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Mugen Sports suspension is different from the CTR suspension. CTR ones are very stiff, while the Sports Suspension is probably closer to the HFP kit.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Izzy said:
King also sells the CTR Mugen "Sports Suspension" as well, aki.
Er, I worded that very poorly, my bad. I meant to say there's a separate CTR sports suspension which is a lot stiffer than the non-CTR sports suspension. The one Civic Sista has is the non-CTR, which is more akin to HFP. Nobody has the CTR one yet, but I'm guessing it'd b e a more track-dedicated setup. Neither are adjustable. Neither have that big of a drop--they're both less than an inch.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Er, I worded that very poorly, my bad. I meant to say there's a separate CTR sports suspension which is a lot stiffer than the non-CTR sports suspension. The one Civic Sista has is the non-CTR, which is more akin to HFP. Nobody has the CTR one yet, but I'm guessing it'd b e a more track-dedicated setup. Neither are adjustable. Neither have that big of a drop--they're both less than an inch.
:thumb:

Good info, I think I'll be going for some adjustable Skunk2 springs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts