8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW UPDATE.. from kingmotorsports... WTF? after all these years we still get the big shaft!?:box:

Mugen Civic RR Products
We have had a number of inquiries concerning the availability of Mugen
parts from the newly released Civic RR in Japan. Mugen does not have any
plans to make any of these parts available separately at this time.
Should this situation change in the future we will post it to our
website. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That's too bad... I wanted those RR dead pedals among other things... don't think the dead pedals would have fit without mods tho.

·
Registered
608 Posts
That's too bad... I wanted those RR dead pedals among other things... don't think the dead pedals would have fit without mods tho.
isnt the dead pedal the same as the one on the FD2 type R??? why not just get ones of those. there are a few places to get that one.....

maybe it isnt, but the typeR deal pedal would match your current Si c/b/g pedals.... and there is ALSO a couple places to get the pedal set that are on the RR, its just a Mugen pedal set.....

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
isnt the dead pedal the same as the one on the FD2 type R??? why not just get ones of those. there are a few places to get that one.....
nah. they're different. they have that "crushed metal" look like the Mugen brake and clutch pedals have. The FD2 Type R has the non-slip rubber circle thingies on them.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Yeah, the CTR pedals are nice. Agreed. I just like the Mugen ones cuz they're more unique than the CTR pedals. I see a lot of ppl with CTR-type pedals from Strut King, so I wanted to be a bit more unique :spinning:

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Out of all the parts on the RR, you mention the dead pedal first? Not the 240 hp engine. Not the diff. Not the suspension. Not the brakes. But the dead pedal!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Thats cuz there's no way in hell they'll be selling those parts to the public. The accessories are different. I could see them selling the accessories. That's why I wanted the dead pedal to go with the Mugen Sports Pedals I already own.

Hell, you'd be hard pressed to find CTR parts (aside from body) for sale, let alone RR!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts