8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right - the Mugen Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust for the Si Coupe is on sale for $1125!

As with all Mugen systems, the 8th Gen Coupe setup is perfect in fit, finish, sound and performance. All stainless steel construction, perfect mandrel bends and finished with a polished tip featuring the Mugen logo laser etched into it. The piping is 60mm and both the front silencer and unique 3-sided rear muffler are perfectly constructed from stainless steel.

And the sound is all Mugen - deep and throaty when you're on the throttle, mellow at cruising speed. No droning or rasping, just that signature Mugen tone.

Watch and listen for yourself on our YouTube channel!

·
Registered
65 Posts
King Sports, there's obviously a bunch of interest for the sedan Mugen sports muffler; will you guys be doing a sale on that anytime soon?

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Where would you get the correct exhaust for a U.S. sedan? This is the only option we are aware of and it has zero issues and fits great!
The one on the USDM Mugen Si was designed to be use with the Sedan which is something that King Motorsports should really consider offering it to non-Mugen Si owner. But I may change my mind and go with this option someday if King Motorsports won't offer the Sedan one.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The one on the USDM Mugen Si was designed to be use with the Sedan which is something that King Motorsports should really consider offering it to non-Mugen Si owner. But I may change my mind and go with this option someday if King Motorsports won't offer the Sedan one.
The Mugen sedan exhaust was only offered to American Honda for use on the Mugen SI sedan. It will cannot be purchased through King Motorsports as a replacement/upgrade item. This was an exclusive exhaust only to be used on the production Mugen SI. The Mugen SI exhaust for the coupe with the sedan adapter is the only option for non-Mugen sedan owners.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts