8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guys one thing I'd like to bring up is if you are an international customer you should be aware that KMS will for some reason just register your item with a customs broker. I choose the cheapest way to ship via UPS and would have been glad to wait for the item to clear but I wasn't even giving the choice and ended up paying UPS another 77$ upon delivery.

I'm very happy with the item but not at all happy with the CS I received.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Guys one thing I'd like to bring up is if you are an international customer you should be aware that KMS will for some reason just register your item with a customs broker. I choose the cheapest way to ship via UPS and would have been glad to wait for the item to clear but I wasn't even giving the choice and ended up paying UPS another 77$ upon delivery.

I'm very happy with the item but not at all happy with the CS I received.
Thank you for placing your order with us. We always strive to give the best customer service possible. In the case of International orders, there is no legal way around the taxes and duties required for any goods entering your country. Any goods purchased in the US and shipped to Canada as in your case, unless made in the USA (which is covered by the NAFTA free trade agreement) requires these duties and taxes to be paid. These taxes and duties happen on your side of the shipment- we have no way of knowing what they are as tax and duty codes are different for every country. In addition, UPS uses their own brokage firm as does USPS- we do not choose them. We hope this makes this issue a bit clearer and we hope to hear from you again in the future.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts