Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Falken 452

Votes: 2 28.6%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my mugen GP came in and Im going to buy tires tomorrow and I need some opinions on what tires to get. Please give me your opinion Should I get the

Yokohama Parada Spec 2

Yokohama S. Drive

Nitto Neo Gens

or Falken 452

Thanks For the help:wavey:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I rolled on the Parada Spec 2's for a while and loved them... they were excellent wet or dry pavement and looked sweet as hell... also were fairly quiet, which is really important to me now that I've got the BF Goodrich KDW's and they're soooo loud - will never buy them again. No experience with any of the others on your list.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i have the fk452's and think they grip really well. they're lil louder than the stocks but they are 18's. i have only put about a thousand miles on them. before getting these my buddy recommended the the falken ziex912. hope this helps

·
Registered
750 Posts
memax06si said:
I rolled on the Parada Spec 2's for a while and loved them... they were excellent wet or dry pavement and looked sweet as hell... also were fairly quiet, which is really important to me now that I've got the BF Goodrich KDW's and they're soooo loud - will never buy them again. No experience with any of the others on your list.
i dont know why everyone says there so loud. i have these on my car currently and the only time they actually bother me is when the windows are down and im going about 60. i'd really recommend these. Thay stcik like glue.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
parada specs are loud compared to my kumho ecsta SPT's
I had them on my older accord and it just wasn't worth the money.. again, its really personal opinion..
there can be the quietest tires out there and there will always be someone that says its loud as hell.

the falkens and neo gens are good ones of your list

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Hoosier R6. :D

I hear nothing but good things about the Neo Gens here, and Yokohama is quite expensive usually. However, I will say, Parada Spec 2, only because I want to try those in the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts