8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if anybody has gone to kingmotorsports web site and saw that in couple of days they will release the results of the mugen air box for the SI's.

Now i guess a lot of us are thinking here that if the test goes well and we can buy the mugen airbox how much horsepower gain are we talking about and would it be worth it for the mugen price tag?

·
Tuna Fiddle
19,256 Posts
I am not sure if anybody has gone to kingmotorsports web site and saw that in couple of days they will release the results of the mugen air box for the SI's.

Now i guess a lot of us are thinking here that if the test goes well and we can buy the mugen airbox how much horsepower gain are we talking about and would it be worth it for the mugen price tag?
Can you provide a link please? all I see is an intake for a Type R and then one for EP3 Si's. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I don't see anything for the FG2/FA5 platform.

Edit: Nevermind I found what you were referring to. Here it is http://www.kingmotorsports.com/news.aspx?showarticle=310 IT was posted today, hopefully we can see the results soon!

·
Kansas Chainsaw Massacre
6,296 Posts
Seach fellas. There was a 20+ page thread on this intake around here somewhere.

there was, but this is new NEWS on the mugen intake.

from king motorsports: (link here)

2006-2007 Civic Si Updates

We are currently testing the Mugen Airbox and Mugen Exhaust System on the USDM
06/07 Civic Si. Results to following in a few days!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I am interested in the results too...I might get this intake, although it seems to be only for the rich with money to burn!!!!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
your right bro

:biggrin:
The "rich" should buy a BMW or Porsche and be done with it, not a Civic Si.[/QUO

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Amen.

I am still interested in the Mugen Intake...waiting for the results..It sure "looks" nice under the hood, but we can wait for the results...Thanks for bringing this intake up again, I forgot about it...:thumb:

·
Registered
319 Posts
$715 for an intake! yall must be crazy! i mean if you got the money then go for it but for an intake? that seems a bit much to me. Id rather save up and go F/I or wait for the results to see if it justifies $715. there is so much more to be spent with $715 then an intake! to each his own i guess....

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
if you guy have 715 $ just buy reflash or buddyclub header

1 - 20 of 131 Posts