8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks like they learned from the US market and aren't making as many of the UK version. Not a fan of the rear spoiler but the rest of it looks pretty sharp. Hope they sell better than the US Mugen did.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
^^ and the funny thing is, I think this is going to sell EVEN less than the mugen Si's here sold because european's (lets face it), are a lot more intelligent than our general population. Oversized rims and large spoilers are going to impress little kids there, not potential sports car enthusiasts. I can't wait to see how this car flops.

·
Registered
223 Posts
The little kids there plunk down serious cash for that type of ish.

That car looks great, but it's just not as good a car as our FA5's.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ and the funny thing is, I think this is going to sell EVEN less than the mugen Si's here sold because european's (lets face it), are a lot more intelligent than our general population. Oversized rims and large spoilers are going to impress little kids there, not potential sports car enthusiasts. I can't wait to see how this car flops.
You say that, type saxo + chav into Google and you'll get some seriously riced out motors... but ya hopefully someone with 20k to spend is far more sensible!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts